A good creator marketplace should allow its influencers to showcase the services/products they offer in the best possible manner and attract their followers’ attention
With Phyllo, creators can pick their best and most aesthetically pleasing content to display and win followers’ trust, ensuring a good inflow of sales and word-of-mouth
Find out how you can build a creator marketplace with Phyllo where verified creators can easily sell their merchandise, collect tips from top followers, and more.
What’s inside this recipe?
This is a recipe on how you can build a creator marketplace using Phyllo. It consists of:
- A search section where the end-user can choose from a list of multiple verified creators according to their requirements and specifications.
- A secure and creator-consented login flow that supports multiple platforms
- A dashboard that enlists all of the creator’s connected accounts along with their respective subscriber counts.
- A services section where the creator can directly fetch content from their social media accounts to create and publish a new service listing
- A posts section where the creator can choose from recent content items along with their engagement data (likes, comments and shares) to showcase onto the marketplace, thereby gaining more follower traction