For influencer marketing platforms, it is very difficult to onboard verified influencers. The engineering effort required to integrate with multiple social platforms, validate the identity of creators and get reliable creator data is a major hurdle
Phyllo, with its ability to provide a streamlined connection experience across hundreds of creator platforms and report accurate first party data from them, makes life easier for influencer marketing apps
Brands need creators and creators need brands. Influencer marketing platforms are, therefore, the bridge that connects them. Check out ideas on how you can build your own influencer marketing app for creators using Phyllo.
What’s inside this recipe?
This is a recipe on how you can build an influencer marketing dashboard for creators using Phyllo. It consists of:
- A secure and creator-consented login flow that supports multiple platforms
- A homepage enlisting all of the creator’s connected platforms along with an overview of their total monthly income
- A creator bio page with all their important personal details listed
- A creator showcase page featuring prominent content items from their profiles along with their engagement statistics
- An in-depth creator dashboard highlighting the creator’s follower count, follower gender segmentation, average engagement rate, and other similar metrics