Community Platform for Creators
Community platforms require their creators to regularly engage with fans. Thus, a good community platform should let its creators monitor what their fanbase is saying, identify and engage with top fans, and more
Phyllo lets creators on community platforms showcase all their social content seamlessly and monitor what their followers are commenting
Build a full-blown community platform with Phyllo where creators can directly engage with their followers, identify top fans and showcase their content in the best possible manner.
What’s inside this recipe?
This is a recipe on how you can build a community platform for creators using Phyllo. It consists of:
- A secure and creator-consented login flow that supports multiple platforms
- A homepage that enlists all of the creator’s connected accounts along with their respective subscriber counts. It also features their bio and an activity feed with questions from engaged members of their community
- A content feed that’s accessible upon clicking each connected platform from the homepage. This is a showcase of the creator’s recent content and also allows them to preview and publish new content directly
- An ‘insights’ page where creators can see their income and engagement metrics across all their connected platforms and their respective time-based trends
- The final webpage that the creator has customized using this app. They can share this with their fan community and garner support through tips and product purchases
Important data attributes used
This is an indicative list of the data attributes used across our products to power this recipe