For link-in-bio companies, it is essential to give the creators on their platform the freedom to choose from a wide variety of content and metrics they want to showcase on their pages
Phyllo allows creators on link-in-bio platforms to add a multitude of information on their resumes/media kits. They can display their top performing content, reputation data, audience demographics, and more
Link-in-bio apps are nifty tools creators can use to showcase their work. Most of them today go beyond showing mere links and act as full-fledged media kits for creators. Check out how you can make your own link-in-bio app with Phyllo.
What’s inside this recipe?
This is a recipe on how you can build a link-in-bio tool for creators using Phyllo. It consists of:
- A secure and creator-consented login flow that supports multiple platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Facebook
- An in-depth creator dashboard that has the link the creator can share to showcase all their content and provides an overview of their connected accounts along with the subscriber/follower count, month-on-month income growth rate, new comments, and posts lined up in the publishing queue
- A ‘website editor’ where the creator can easily switch between platform and choose which content he/she would like to feature on their link-in-bio landing page
- An ‘analytics’ page where they can see their income and engagement metrics across all their connected creator platforms over specific time periods
- A page from where they can directly publish content on to the source platform
- A ‘conversations’ page that will let them reply to unanswered comments and direct messages