Creator.co is an influencer marketing platform that wanted to onboard only verified creators and also track how their content is performing across formats (posts, Instagram stories, and more)
They used Phyllo to ensure authenticity in creator onboarding and for reporting of accurate first party data across content formats such as Instagram Stories, Reels, and more
Check out how top companies in the creator economy space like Creator.co use data from Phyllo to achieve their goals. These success stories will inspire you to build the best possible version of your app. Good luck!
What’s inside this recipe?
Creator.co is an influencer marketing eco-system for both brands and creators that helps them find the right deals and get the very best out of their campaigns. It uses Phyllo to power critical use cases such as:
- Streamlined onboarding experience for creators using a single API pipe across multiple platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch
- Validation of the creator’s social profile via Phyllo’s identity API
- Accurate reporting of first party data of Instagram Stories and Reels
- Fetching of reputation information of creators such as subscriber and follower counts
- Engagement statistics to help creators understand content performance and optimize future campaigns for better brand deals
- Monitoring and reporting of influencer campaigns run via Instagram stories